May 2, 2011

Lock&Lock at Koreandramas.net Get-together 2011

Last weekend, Lock&Lock USA (http://LocknLockPlace.com) was fortunate enought to be invited to Koreandramas.net(한국무리)'s annual get-together held in Mt. Laurel, NJ (near Philadelphia) along with Korea Tourism Organization and Dramafever. Everyone present at the gathering got Lock&Lock Plastic Food Container Sets (See picture below) and couldn't be happier.

Lock&Lock products are featured in almost every Korean drama these days (Maybe with the exception of historical dramas... Can you imagine Daejoyoung or Wang Guhn brings a Lock&Lock lunch box when he goes to the battle field ???) Anyway, we had some trivias on Korean dramas that showed Lock&Lock products as PPL. Those who were better prepared won their prizes! (Small Lock&Lock plastic containers)

Here are some of the pictures from the event. See how happy they are!

Lining up for Lock&Lock containers

Maybe she is asking for 'One More' Lock&Lock...

She is happy to have her favorite color, 'blue'!

Everyone has Lock&Lock Food Container sets - Grandpa is no exception!

Color goes well with table decorations.

At the end of the day, everyone is HAPPY thanks to Lock&Lock Food Containers!








Now that everyone at the event also got a discount coupon, it's time to go shopping at http://LocknLockPlace.com !!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for our food container sets! We love Lock N Lock including my husband who chose blue. Shopping? No problem! Thank for the discount coupons too they will go to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love my Lock & Lock lunch box! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were a HUGE hit at the get together. The rep from Lock & Lock (Hayden) was just perfect for the event. He really got into the spirit of the gathering by playing a drama game with more Lock & Lock products as prizes. I am currently surveying my cabinets to decide how many Lock & Lock products I can fit in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lock & locks are grrreat, i love mine!! what a great product, they are the best food containers out there! i am waiting for them to hit the US market (what's taking so long?).. they will be a hit for sure. all the fans at the get-together really loved this gift (and appreciated it!)... THANK YOU!! ... and go, lock-n-lock~!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! This is my first (of what will be many!) Lock & Lock products. I am instantly a die-hard fan!!! Thank you for the introduction to your wonderful products via the lunch boxes and the charming rep (Hayden) you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for the gift! I am now A huge fan and got some of my friends interested as well. I was looking for storage for my crafts and This is perfect. Plan to get more this weekend off your website I LOve them. Seethrough storage that I don't have to worry will spill out! Winning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great gift! I love the lunch box. It has so many uses and not just for food. A quality product that I will be happy to spread the word about. LocknLock ... forget the other plastic container companies - from now on! LocknLock is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you LocknLock! LocknLock has long been my favorite storage container. I loved the lunch box set from the get together - the handle on the lid is so convenient! Hayden (the LocknLock rep) was really great - hopefully he can come next year too! He was very friendly and outgoing and tried to personally say hi to everyone. You can tell he really loves his job and the company he works for :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the gift! You have awesome products and I have shared on my Facebook Page and telling family about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you lock n lock for your wonderful gifts and products! you have now a whole bunch of fans who are VERY GOOD about sharing their passion with anybody who will listen...what a great way to get the word out!

    hayden and lock n lock's presence added greatly to a wonderful get together! thank you and may you "conquer" the usa and europe as you have in korea and china with your exceptional products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the wonderful gift. My daughter already used hers this week for school and I can't wait to buy some more.

    I didn't even realize how much lock n lock was used in kdramas until you pointed them out during your presentation. Hope to see you at next year's event.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Lock & Lock, what a wonderful & generous gift to all of us at the get together. I got rid of my other plastic stuff. Don't know how I lived without these containers!

    ReplyDelete